BS in Biological Sciences
一道本不卡免费高清It’s not too late to finish what you started! SCU’s BS in Biological Sciences is acompletion program that provides the high-quality education you deserve in anaccredited university with a convenient schedule and exceptional educationalexperience.
- Convenient Weekend Classes: All classes are on Fridaynights and Saturdays. This flexible schedule allows you tocontinue to fulfill personal, family, and professional obligationswhile you finish your degree.
- Two-Year Completion: Six-trimester program that takes twoyears to complete. Once you begin, the finish line is alreadywithin reach.
- Multiple Start Dates Each Year: New cohorts begin everyFall in September and Spring in January.
- Personalized Experience: With an institutionalstudent-to-faculty ratio of 11:1, SCU’s BSBS offers apersonalized learning experience in a close-knit, family-likeenvironment. You have the opportunity to ask questions,participate in engaging class discussions, get the most out ofyour many lab experiences, and get to know professors andother students in each of your classes.
- Focused Attention: Because this is SCU’s only Bachelor’sdegree offering, faculty and administration prioritize eachstudent and place a great deal of concentrated attention onthis specific program, resulting in the most effective outcomesfor graduates.
- Accelerated Results: Courses feature an accelerated,5-weekend course curriculum designed to effectively deliveressential knowledge and skills in a short amount of time, whilemaintaining the highest academic standards. You will alsohave a guaranteed seat in every course needed tograduate, so you can make steady progress toward yourgoals, without any added frustrations.
- A Strong Network: Join a cohort of classmates and acommunity who will support your journey in the classroom andbeyond. You will make genuine connections with the programstaff and faculty while building life-long relationships with yourpeers.
- Excellence in Curricular Design: SCU’s distinguished professors are experienced indeveloping and teaching an accelerated format that is evidence-based, outcomes-focused,highly rigorous, and academic. Courses are designed to prepare students toimmediately enter health professions and/or pursue graduate education for healthprofessions.
There are so many things I love about this program! The level of scholarship andquality of learning cannot be matched in the classroom sessions or the labs. It isvery valuable and unique that SCU exclusively specializes in biological sciences asthe only bachelor’s degree offering. The Friday/Saturday format is convenientand effective too. In traditional programs, I would have to take 4-5 courses overone semester trying to juggle the courseload and recollect the material. But atSCU, it is set up so you can take one accelerated course at a time, really focus, andretain the information. I definitely recommend it!
一道本不卡免费高清– Gabby, BSBS Graduate
Watch Free Webinar
一道本不卡免费高清SCU presents an overview of our Bachelor of Science completion program in Biological Sciences with Dr. M. Reza Mirbolooki, Chair of the Department of Undergraduate Studies. This FREE webinar covers what to expect, program outlines, key features, and many other details that will be of great value to prospective students.
- To be considered for acceptance, students must have 56 semester units of general education classes from an accredited universityin addition to other prerequisites that are evaluated on a case-by-case basis once transcripts are submitted. Please contact theSCU Office of Admissions for more information about general, transfer, and international student requirements.
- Upon completion of the BS in Biological Sciences program, a student will have taken 72 units atSCU (18 classes at 4 units each).
At SCU, we foster a unique inter-professional environment that breaks down thebarriers between professional disciplines. You will study alongside a variety ofstudents including future nurses, physicians, chiropractors, dentists,acupuncturists, and much more. By constantly learning from, with, and about eachother, students develop a comprehensive understanding and a variety ofperspectives that will last beyond the classroom.
Getting Started with 2 Easy Steps
- 2.Send transcripts and submit required documents to[email protected]. Space for each new cohort is limited, and itcan take an unexpected amount of time to complete requirementsso please do not wait.
*Tuition rate reflected above represents the fixed rate for a student entering during the 2018-2019 academic year. Tuition rates are subject to change and may not be reflected on this website or other SCU materials. Please contact us for the most updated information. For a complete listing of SCU fees, please refer to the academic catalog.